Riverman
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 3
Member Since:
April 27, 2014
April 27, 2014
OfflineI purchased an early 715 from the son of an old timer , when it arrived I found the cyl gap was so tight that a loaded cyl wouldn't turn, after buying a wrench and a new nut from EWK I reset the gap and set off for the indoor range.
It was immediately clear that all was not right, the shots were all printing way left, even after adjusting the rear sight as far right as it goes the shots were still 4" to the left, at 20yds.
The only other thing I changed was a higher (partridge) front sight so that I could use a sub 6 hold for ISSF competition, thinking I'd use the DW and sell my MR38 Manurhin as things are a little tight.
Could using a new barrel nut have done this?
rwsem
SOWELA (Southwest Louisiana)
Supporter
Members

Moderators

Dans Club

Moderators

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 5418
Member Since:
February 22, 2009
February 22, 2009
OfflineForum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: 605Dart, psafety
Guest(s) 601
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4310
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3705
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
Joseph Descheemaeker
setodqeotu hyvqpedryz
xkeimniypp vonjepgfmo
xmvlthsktu qiqjgpwgyw
jkdjnplnjf xnlyvhmrmq
tyudwtqwos hiuzirxris
zjslvjgwii iumplhovhs
tzrjkhjyxl ekkftkwqxq
MonsonMonster
david_1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152108
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13689
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In

