Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Early DW Patriot
Avatar
Scout728
North Texas
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 1214
Member Since:
December 7, 2020
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
October 2, 2026 - 8:47 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

How low do the ser#s go?   This one is listed as SER# 54.   Maybe a 2002?

I won't say a just stole it.   But, I got it for opening bid.

Pics are dark and low resolution.  

Avatar
605Dart
SW PA
Member

DWF Supporters
Forum Posts: 1224
Member Since:
July 12, 2020
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
October 3, 2026 - 8:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have a couple low # ones, I'll check. Sometimes the serial # doesn't correlate to the build date. Hopefully the paperwork and test target are still with itlaugh

Avatar
605Dart
SW PA
Member

DWF Supporters
Forum Posts: 1224
Member Since:
July 12, 2020
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
October 3, 2026 - 9:17 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

20261003_084949.jpgImage Enlarger

20261003_084949.jpgImage Enlarger
20261003_085142.jpgImage Enlarger
20261003_085142.jpgImage Enlarger
They all start with YG then a 5 digit sequence #. I have 545, 255, 319. 545 was test target two days before 319 12/10/2002 for 454 and 12/12/2002 for 319.         255 was 10/9/2002. I also have 132 but it didn't have it's test target with it when I bought it. I have many others but they are not of the original YG numbers.

Not sure what the problem is with uploading pics?????20261003_085302.jpgImage Enlarger

20261003_085302.jpgImage Enlarger

Avatar
Scout728
North Texas
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 1214
Member Since:
December 7, 2020
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
October 3, 2026 - 6:09 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: Dan Fan
Guest(s) 87
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4310
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3705
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
rvoudktupi mxxjsplzgo
Joseph Descheemaeker
setodqeotu hyvqpedryz
xkeimniypp vonjepgfmo
xmvlthsktu qiqjgpwgyw
jkdjnplnjf xnlyvhmrmq
tyudwtqwos hiuzirxris
zjslvjgwii iumplhovhs
tzrjkhjyxl ekkftkwqxq
MonsonMonster
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152110

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13690
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO