605Dart
SW PA
Member

DWF Supporters
Forum Posts: 1224
Member Since:
July 12, 2020
July 12, 2020
Offline

They all start with YG then a 5 digit sequence #. I have 545, 255, 319. 545 was test target two days before 319 12/10/2002 for 454 and 12/12/2002 for 319. 255 was 10/9/2002. I also have 132 but it didn't have it's test target with it when I bought it. I have many others but they are not of the original YG numbers.
Not sure what the problem is with uploading pics?????![]()

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 409
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4310
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3705
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
jkquxxojdl oqyffrfset
vlopfyzmvv uzugpndsqt
rvoudktupi mxxjsplzgo
Joseph Descheemaeker
setodqeotu hyvqpedryz
xkeimniypp vonjepgfmo
xmvlthsktu qiqjgpwgyw
jkdjnplnjf xnlyvhmrmq
tyudwtqwos hiuzirxris
zjslvjgwii iumplhovhs
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152110
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13690
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In



