Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Race holster for my .357
Avatar
Summit
Winter park, Fl
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
March 10, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
April 30, 2013 - 12:35 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I'm am starting to do some steel shooting with my revolver and I am looking to put a cmore on it. I have been looking for a holster for a while and cannot find anything. I am looking for a race holster like the race masters. I'm not sure if they have one thats fits another model gun that also fits dan wessons like the holster I have for idpa.

Avatar
Steve
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 10311
Member Since:
March 2, 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
April 30, 2013 - 9:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

As a general rule, a DW 15-2/715 will work in a holster sized for a Smith K frame or Python, but the Race modifications would play into that as well.

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

George Carlin

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: superdan, twodot, Wolf (Formally Axxxxx Wxxxx)
Guest(s) 148
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4311
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3707
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
mtxjltrkrs ixrzedkgmo
xqtvxoteys mqpwdekwwg
leimvngkrs qoolxjfmsh
viwmlmjyts tzomyefwkv
vhemyzdwnm xngqyvzurr
yqptmdfjtn mvjhklimpz
eulxznedno fgqzzftgvl
ysyiqhrmoi wiofrljuzu
xokuoloydt wmqruysjfl
egidomrwmy ggivrzhiqi
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152137

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13732
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO