Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Ooooooops, lost my 715 ss Crane Clip!
Avatar
huskerhunter
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 10
Member Since:
June 26, 2019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
June 26, 2019 - 10:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

New guy here,

 

So I picked up a 715 that was super dirty and carbon'd up. SO I thought I'd take the cylinder off and run it through the ultrasonic cleaner. Well, when I went to pry up the crane clip it took flight across the shop and into never never land.

Noticed that both EWK and Numrich are out of stock. Anyone know of a source or how to fabricate one? I figured a spring steel ring of the right size could be clipped and made to work?

Thanks in advance!

Avatar
Stinger
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 3705
Member Since:
February 16, 2016
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
June 27, 2019 - 8:08 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

dwf-welcome to the dwf

Check with the DW factory in Norwich .. call Shawn in Spare Parts (best to call in the morning), but shipping is a flat $9, so you may want to add some other parts to your order.

Shawn C Sastri
65 Borden Ave
Norwich, NY 13815
P-607 336 1174 x21
F-607-336-2730
Email: shawn@cz-usa.com
Website: http://www.cz-usa.com

Avatar
Ole Dog
ocala, fl

Supporter
Members


Dans Club
Forum Posts: 4310
Member Since:
March 25, 2013
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
July 6, 2019 - 10:23 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Member Snake-eye has blue ones with free shipping I think. You can fashion one out of wire. 

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 171
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4310
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3705
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
Joseph Descheemaeker
setodqeotu hyvqpedryz
xkeimniypp vonjepgfmo
xmvlthsktu qiqjgpwgyw
jkdjnplnjf xnlyvhmrmq
tyudwtqwos hiuzirxris
zjslvjgwii iumplhovhs
tzrjkhjyxl ekkftkwqxq
MonsonMonster
david_1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152109

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13689
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO