Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Model 14 DW 357
Avatar
Navaronne
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
March 2, 2019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
March 2, 2019 - 4:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I looked through a lot of the forums and did not find anything that could help me with my questions

I believe I have a Model 14 DW in 357 from Monson, Mass. S# 250800 Fixed front and rear sights. Only other identifying info is 357 magnum CTG

Can anyone confirm model number, how old the gun is and what it is worth?

 

Thanks for the info

DSC00467.JPGImage Enlarger

DSC00466.JPGImage Enlarger
DSC00465.JPGImage Enlarger

Avatar
Doc384
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1
Member Since:
March 2, 2019
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
March 2, 2019 - 5:51 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I

Navaronne said
I looked through a lot of the forums and did not find anything that could help me with my questions

I believe I have a Model 14 DW in 357 from Monson, Mass. S# 250800 Fixed front and rear sights. Only other identifying info is 357 magnum CTG

Can anyone confirm model number, how old the gun is and what it is worth?

 

Thanks for the info

DSC00467.JPGImage Enlarger

DSC00466.JPGImage Enlarger
DSC00465.JPGImage Enlarger
  

It appears to be a model 14-24, I own one as well. Unknown on value. I purchased mine back in 1982?

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: Ole Dog
Guest(s) 134
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4311
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3705
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
Mark Wenzlick
ugnexoilez muigtjydul
soprhlsftf eyqkznupmm
uwjhpemdhg lrkeldxxwf
gwyejmujne npnlyvqfod
tvsvmsyuur elqkufxhgl
xwfztgsgqj ghhklfklpq
vvqiwpnjgo enguwsuetx
oelxdiokhi wxjxpsszpt
stlwflvrzx ukzmtwmkek
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152120

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13703
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO