jeff1969
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 79
Member Since:
November 25, 2009
November 25, 2009
OfflineAfter a sales call in a tiny town in Michigan.....I stopped in a sporting goods store that head quite the assortment of used weapons. Then I saw it - I paid $350. It is in too good of condition(looks to maybe had 6 roudns through her) to take it out and shoot the hell out of it.  I am thinking of selling it...Any idea what its worth?
Â
Palmer gun
6VH
Engraved with serial #00085 on the bbl and frame
Tools and manual
SHOOTIST357
Colorado Springs, CO
Supporter
Range Officer
Members

Range Officers

Range Officers
Forum Posts: 4786
Member Since:
May 2, 2009
May 2, 2009
OfflineSHOOTIST357
Colorado Springs, CO
Supporter
Range Officer
Members

Range Officers

Range Officers
Forum Posts: 4786
Member Since:
May 2, 2009
May 2, 2009
OfflineForum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: superdan, DA....64, castro
Guest(s) 84
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4312
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3707
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
qvqnuftgpi virgqindor
holychron
hvkndvkyzn rwmeejiiqh
owhjoiprgj ypqehfjuhx
rrtuiffqvs kwoxsuqdet
jhpryvovye yofjdzkjej
qwlhikeqjh hymmimlfkt
sgyruehlsk yxnpyqkqyr
rhoefqlqyq rvygitnmhj
tlteyslwng gitjoludfj
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152138
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13764
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In




Happyness is a Hot DW and a pile of used brass!!! Rich
Way to go, that's an excellent deal on a beautiful DW.
And yes, I do believe that's a Norwich gun.
to the

 Very pretty.
