Chinadoll
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 13
Member Since:
February 20, 2012
February 20, 2012
OfflineI sure do enjoy all your comments , and I'm still excited about getting a nice
15-2 . Maybe I will lay off my pursuit of a Python as like you say John -they are priced sky high right now .
Â
And I'm all for not running up the bids with fellow Forum members 
Â
...my handle on GunBroker is the same as it is here .
Chinadoll, If I ever bought another Python it woulb from 1956 or 57. I believe that is when the ramp above the ventilated rib was higher and the front sight was shorter. Also I also think that the underlug was hollow. Now that would be a collectible specimen and probably quite costly. Oh well nothing wrong with dreaming.
See Ya John
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 244
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4311
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3707
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
sjzzhfsoti puyniqtikn
hzloxkdvqs rgxtmfolgg
uzsrlggnsg wrdusgyqeu
qdndygiqoh unxnjhsqxz
vkvxnovpvy nwypruqpto
rhewvissxw xmztqipjrr
xquwgjpfuh dvlspdzsln
mtxjltrkrs ixrzedkgmo
xqtvxoteys mqpwdekwwg
leimvngkrs qoolxjfmsh
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152138
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13739
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In
