SCORPIO
PA
Supporter
Range Officer
Members

Moderators

DWF Supporters

Dans Club

Moderators

DWF Supporters

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 4250
Member Since:
December 4, 2011
December 4, 2011
OfflineSteve
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 10311
Member Since:
March 2, 2008
March 2, 2008
OfflineAre you referring to what looks like a "-1"? Looks strange to me too, if it was transferred to you with the "-1" as part of the S/N, I believe that is an invalid S/N. Otherwise it's a 1982 gun.
I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
George Carlin
SCORPIO
PA
Supporter
Range Officer
Members

Moderators

DWF Supporters

Dans Club

Moderators

DWF Supporters

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 4250
Member Since:
December 4, 2011
December 4, 2011
OfflineBobAk
Alaska
Supporter
Members
Forum Posts: 77
Member Since:
February 17, 2013
February 17, 2013
OfflineIt is the -1 at the end that I'm talking about. I've seen the odd looking numbers with the 357 stamped in front of the serial number (and looking like it was done as an after thought).ÂÂ
It'll be interesting to get a closer look at it.
It'll be going through two dealers so I'll have a decent paper trail, unlike most the guns we buy in Alaska.
Bob
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 122
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4310
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3705
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
xwfztgsgqj ghhklfklpq
vvqiwpnjgo enguwsuetx
oelxdiokhi wxjxpsszpt
stlwflvrzx ukzmtwmkek
pmivypdwhw xiizjtjnue
jkquxxojdl oqyffrfset
vlopfyzmvv uzugpndsqt
rvoudktupi mxxjsplzgo
Joseph Descheemaeker
setodqeotu hyvqpedryz
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152110
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13697
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In



