Steve
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 10311
Member Since:
March 2, 2008
March 2, 2008
OfflineWelcome to DWF, nice to have another 1911 shooter here. I also have a DW 1911 that is the most accurate centerfire handgun I own, mine is a pre-CZ PM1-S.
I must observe that you are not going to get off easy here, however

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
George Carlin
rwsem
SOWELA (Southwest Louisiana)
Supporter
Members

Moderators

Dans Club

Moderators

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 5418
Member Since:
February 22, 2009
February 22, 2009
OfflineForum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: castro
Guest(s) 104
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4312
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3707
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
qvqnuftgpi virgqindor
holychron
hvkndvkyzn rwmeejiiqh
owhjoiprgj ypqehfjuhx
rrtuiffqvs kwoxsuqdet
jhpryvovye yofjdzkjej
qwlhikeqjh hymmimlfkt
sgyruehlsk yxnpyqkqyr
rhoefqlqyq rvygitnmhj
tlteyslwng gitjoludfj
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152137
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13764
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In

needed x 3
