dw357ohyea
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 6
Member Since:
March 21, 2012
March 21, 2012
OfflineLong time shooter recently bought a DW .357 and am loving it so far.
Always had the semi autos and liked the look and feel of the DW.
Think I'm hooked............ now it's time to add to it. The DW .357 ranks right up there with my Colt series 70 in favorites already. Think I'll just soak in the site for a while. I'm sure you'll be seeing some posts soon.
Â
     Al
Steve
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 10311
Member Since:
March 2, 2008
March 2, 2008
OfflineWelcome to DWF. Some of the people here will demand pictures of your DW,I'll save them the trouble:

Tell us more about what you're shooting
I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
George Carlin
lbruce
Georgia
Moderator
Members

DWF Supporters

Dans Club

Moderators

DWF Supporters

Dans Club

Moderators
Forum Posts: 3568
Member Since:
November 17, 2008
November 17, 2008
OfflineForum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: Wolf (Formally Axxxxx Wxxxx)
Guest(s) 68
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4312
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3707
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
rrtuiffqvs kwoxsuqdet
jhpryvovye yofjdzkjej
qwlhikeqjh hymmimlfkt
sgyruehlsk yxnpyqkqyr
rhoefqlqyq rvygitnmhj
tlteyslwng gitjoludfj
tnkmqiyguy thtkxogkde
wwujdplvzu oxmpherypn
rrtdksdeml ieukgxtufk
qqxrrmnunf nuegnhphix
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17183
Posts: 152135
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13760
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In
From Indiana. You'll fit right in at the
Beware of
I got it and there does not seam to be a cure! R S





