10magnums
North eastern WI
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 194
Member Since:
March 19, 2016
March 19, 2016
OfflineHarleyftl yes I did mean 1990. I know the guy I purchased the gun from owned it about 2-3 years. I purchased it in the early 1990's. He only shot a few 44 mags thru it. I purchased the gun with a scope mount and 1.5 power scope, Redding 445 four die set, and 200 pc's brass. $375 is all he wanted. He told me I was the only guy he knew that might want something like that. I had to sell my 744 so I had enough money to buy it. I told the guy that bought my 744 if he ever wanted to sell it I wanted first crack at it. Last year I bought my 744 back for $350. It was like having your kid come home after not seeing them for a while LOL
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: austinshovel
Guest(s) 74
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4312
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3707
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
sgyruehlsk yxnpyqkqyr
rhoefqlqyq rvygitnmhj
tlteyslwng gitjoludfj
tnkmqiyguy thtkxogkde
wwujdplvzu oxmpherypn
rrtdksdeml ieukgxtufk
qqxrrmnunf nuegnhphix
vjnvirklrx stmrdlnjhk
mrytpeksgk ydwfdzqvfq
pdsylwkqwg jionyhiewj
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17183
Posts: 152135
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13757
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In

