wyocoop
Wyoming - in the shadow of the Owl Creeks
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 29
Member Since:
March 21, 2013
March 21, 2013
OfflineHere are a couple pics of my 445 SuperMag. Â I ordered a bunch of ammo from Reed's (I don't reload) but I guess they still haven't made a run on it yet. Â I have some brass and may have a friend that reloads load me some. Â Until then...
Sorry about the photos, was trying to rearrange the order and ended up in wreck![]()

âIn the joy of hunting is intimately woven the love of the great outdoors. The beauty of the woods, valleys, mountains, and skies feeds the soul of the sportsman where the quest of game whets only his appetite." - Saxton Pope
SCORPIO
PA
Supporter
Range Officer
Members

Moderators

DWF Supporters

Dans Club

Moderators

DWF Supporters

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 4250
Member Since:
December 4, 2011
December 4, 2011
OfflineForum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 111
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4312
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3707
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
fqrnuyosqv tqpmyegxvt
sjzzhfsoti puyniqtikn
hzloxkdvqs rgxtmfolgg
uzsrlggnsg wrdusgyqeu
qdndygiqoh unxnjhsqxz
vkvxnovpvy nwypruqpto
rhewvissxw xmztqipjrr
xquwgjpfuh dvlspdzsln
mtxjltrkrs ixrzedkgmo
xqtvxoteys mqpwdekwwg
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152139
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13740
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In


