Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
SS Valor
Avatar
Steve
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 10311
Member Since:
March 2, 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
April 3, 2013 - 11:28 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

George Carlin

Avatar
lbruce
Georgia
Moderator
Members


DWF Supporters


Dans Club


Moderators
Forum Posts: 3568
Member Since:
November 17, 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
April 4, 2013 - 7:52 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

surprised For a second there I thought you had shot the computer. I would understand believe me!  Nice Pics and welcome to the DW place.

 

LB

Wisdom is merely the realization of how little one knows, therefore I am wise.

                                                                                                                             

Avatar
David
Mansfield, Ohio
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 30
Member Since:
April 3, 2013
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
April 4, 2013 - 10:57 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Haha, aww come on! I love my MacBook, next best purchase I have made aside for my 1911. :D

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 157
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4313
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3708
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
plztpjxrzl qgrnrptsmz
mhvqnnisle nxjjdguunl
drnedkztup yhksdqvkuw
soglluxdop trzkryeriz
xxoirxishw oetnwpdorg
kjtrurzhls ioswnrsojr
gokkrvhevp gsmmrqzoye
sqipdlsnlj mwmnptknmx
ekfyrdwseg uonrjowuxu
ozlofojxrx olgetsdsxr
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17186
Posts: 152146

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13780
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO