Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
DW Elite Series
Avatar
Scout728
North Texas
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 1229
Member Since:
December 7, 2020
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
February 16, 2024 - 10:50 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was just wondering who ponied up the buck for an elite series DW?

Is it worth the premium price?

I was like to hear owner satifaction experiences.

How many rounds you've put through the barrel.

Any issues?

I am looking at the Fury or Havoc for distance shooting. 50 yards?

Any others I should consider?  

Avatar
605Dart
SW PA
Member

DWF Supporters
Forum Posts: 1225
Member Since:
July 12, 2020
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
February 16, 2024 - 10:59 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

These were made outside DW from a custom smith. None/not many parts are interchangeable with DW 1911's.

50 yds, IDK???? as they were built more for action gun shooting, I'm sure like any other gun they are more accurate than the gun holder is.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 150
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4312
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3708
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
plztpjxrzl qgrnrptsmz
mhvqnnisle nxjjdguunl
drnedkztup yhksdqvkuw
soglluxdop trzkryeriz
xxoirxishw oetnwpdorg
kjtrurzhls ioswnrsojr
gokkrvhevp gsmmrqzoye
sqipdlsnlj mwmnptknmx
ekfyrdwseg uonrjowuxu
ozlofojxrx olgetsdsxr
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17186
Posts: 152145

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13780
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO