Valor rear sight - windage and elevation adjustable? 1911 Pistols The Dan Wesson Forum Forum

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
Valor rear sight - windage and elevation adjustable?
January 4, 2016
8:39 am
madallih
Forum Posts: 105
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I’ve had a great interest in the valor for quite sometime now and I think I’m leaning towards buying one this year. Are these both elevation and windage adjustable? If not, would the rear sight from a pm7 fit it? Also would one of the point man fiber optic fight the front sight of the valor?

January 4, 2016
5:34 pm
Steve

Dan's Club
Forum Posts: 10330

If you are thinking of buying new, Keith at DW would certainly work with you on custom options on a Valor, they do that quite a bit from what I see on other Forums

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

George Carlin

January 4, 2016
7:54 pm
madallih
Forum Posts: 105

I am buying new. What custom options do they offer? I wasn’t aware they did that. 

January 4, 2016
11:57 pm
Steve

Dan's Club
Forum Posts: 10330

They lots of custom work, not overnight, but you are really not looking for anything radical. Call DW in Norwich NY and try to speak to Keith Lawton.

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

George Carlin

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 76

Currently Online:
41 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Steve: 10330

SHOOTIST357: 4788

Dave_Ks: 4280

zoommb: 3157

Supermagfan: 3136

Blacktop: 3004

IHMSA80x80: 2692

Ole Dog: 2425

brucertx: 2310

Stinger: 2299

Newest Members:

kenneth kish

Batch

Jzetti10

EezyBeezy

Scott M

curtis jayne

Punisheraz

Indyparts

firehouse

aroundincircles

Forum Stats:

Groups: 11

Forums: 42

Topics: 14577

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 7033

Moderators: 4

Admins: 1

Site Supporters: 1972ctdc, ar-tex, arcnsparc, Artur, atomar, b4delta, BBinger, bikeridertim, BRM, bunny, bwjones0011, CaptDanDD, Caruso4510, DA....64, Dariusz Gut, dbodom, Dettom, Dr.Seuss, DWpistolpackin, ese927, freerider04, Garfield411N, Garymckenzie, GetAGrip, HankB, Headsmaster, hesslism, hester57, Hosspower, JamesF Swidryk, JASJR, john Goldsmith, John Greenley, johnbrandolino, JohnD, JustinPolley, larry260, LG, lonwolf93, Lracmcd, md8232, minmich, Mtn_Eagle, ParaNormal, pete, ray, Rex Beachmont, Rimfire, Roberto, SCORPIO, Starman90, StevenTrate, StillKickin, stovepipe, Sweeney, sweet trigger, Venturerider

Range Officers: brucertx, Dave_Ks, SHOOTIST357, Supermagfan, Tigger, zoommb

Dan’s Club: Boeing, brucertx, bunny, Dan Fan, Dave_Ks, DWpistolpackin, ese927, Garfield411N, Gman1956, jaggman, lbruce, lman, lonwolf93, Lracmcd, Maria Perkins, mhannon, Michael Berner, Ole Dog, ParaNormal, Rimfire, riverinerat, RonaldSemerena, rwsem, SCORPIO, snake-eye, Steve, Supermagfan, tikit2ryde, Wheelgunner, willy, zoommb

Administrators: Jody

Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO