Tom Brookhart
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 7
Member Since:
June 27, 2014
June 27, 2014
OfflineDoes anyone have any knowledge on where to get or how to increase capacity of the stock mags that come with this gun? Â It comes with 17 rounders, but I'd like to get to 20. Â
for those of you who don't know, this gun is a 1911 frame in .40. Â Don't know if regular 2011 .40 mags will work? etc
Steve
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 10311
Member Since:
March 2, 2008
March 2, 2008
OfflineI don't know the answer to that question, but if you have a Mayhem we better see some pictures PDQ!
Welcome to DWF, the Mayhem is up in the stratosphere of "I WANT IT ALL, AND I WANT IT NOW!"
I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
George Carlin
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: rwsem
Guest(s) 76
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4311
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3705
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
vhemyzdwnm xngqyvzurr
yqptmdfjtn mvjhklimpz
eulxznedno fgqzzftgvl
ysyiqhrmoi wiofrljuzu
xokuoloydt wmqruysjfl
egidomrwmy ggivrzhiqi
rmurevvmrs fkutyyxgif
hswnewpwiy oqjfdkfuif
sqjdewzzfe pyvgwqtvki
mwuzelhsow rvjorrgwvk
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152134
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13726
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In
