With suppressors becoming more and more mainstream, the Discretion’s match-grade stainless barrel is extended and threaded to make it a ready host. Its aggressively-ported slide, serrated trigger and competition-inspired hammer give it a look all of its own, making it stand out in our line of 1911s. High tritium sights allow for sighting over the top of most pistol suppressors, with a rear designed so that the slide can be racked on a belt if using the pistol one-handed.
- Ball End Mill Cut, This cut accentuates the carry cut and slightly modifies the appearance.
- Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering, Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive.
- High Fixed Night Sight, Purpose-built for use with suppressors, these two-dot night sights stand tall enough to clear most pistol cans. A vertical front face to the rear sight allows for easy one-handed racking of the slide.
- Long Slotted Trigger, This distinctive trigger has multiple cutouts with a serrated face.
- Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
- Rail, Equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation.
- Square Butt Profile, The standard square butt profile for those who prefer a traditional look.
- Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
- Top Rib, A Clark-style rib on the top of the slide helps knock down glare.