This shorter, Commander-length version of the Discretion might actually be a better suppressor host than its 5″ big brother. By reducing slide and barrel length, weight is removed from the muzzle end, meaning once your suppressor of choice is attached, it’s much less muzzle-heavy than its Government-sized counterpart.
- Ball End Mill Cut, This cut accentuates the carry cut and slightly modifies the appearance.
- Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering, Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive.
- High Fixed Night Sight, Purpose-built for use with suppressors, these two-dot night sights stand tall enough to clear most pistol cans. A vertical front face to the rear sight allows for easy one-handed racking of the slide.
- Long Slotted Trigger, This distinctive trigger has multiple cutouts with a serrated face.
- Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
- Rail, Equipped with a 1913 Picatinny rail, adding a light or laser is a simple operation.
- Square Butt Profile, The standard square butt profile for those who prefer a traditional look.
- Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
- Top Rib, A Clark-style rib on the top of the slide helps knock down glare.