Our Guardian has proven so popular due to its concealable profile and Commander-length slide that we took it a step further with the CCO the Concealed Carry Officer a Commander slide on an Officer frame. With the proven stopping power of the .45 ACP and 7+1 capacity, you won’t be under-gunned. To make it disappear more easily while carrying concealed, we bobbed the back of the mainspring housing. To reduce overall weight, the frame and mainspring housing are made from anodized aluminum. We included an undercut trigger guard and our “chain-link” grip treatment on the front strap and mainspring housing to help control recoil and give it a distinctive look.
The slide and small parts are treated in the same Duty Black finish that we use on all of our black guns. We fitted dual-colored tritium lamps for faster low-light target acquisition and a white target ring on the front to aid in front sight concentration.
The CCO uses a medium-length trigger to facilitate faster draws and better fit in the hand. The gun is rounded out with our stippled shadow grips. Like all Dan Wesson models, this gun is both beautiful and functional.
- Chainlink Checkering, Our Chain Link frontstrap and backstrap treatment gives extra purchase without the potential for snagging on cover garments.
- Fixed Night Sight, A Novak-style snag-free sight with tritium self-illuminated vials.
- Medium Solid Trigger, This is a slightly shorter length trigger with serrated face.
- Night Sight, Novak-style and snag-free, these three-dot night sights have tritium vials that are always illuminated.
- Rounded Butt Profile, With a rounded butt profile, those with larger hands tend to find greater shooting comfort as well as less printing while carrying concealed.
- Tactical Hammer, The skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol.
- Traditional Cut, The traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop.