With more folks than ever choosing to hunt with a handgun and the continuing resurgence of the 10mm cartridge, we decided it was time to bring the heat. Our first long-slide 1911, the Bruin was born to hunt. The long slide means a long sight radius and the 6 inch barrel within allows full-power 10mm loads as much time as possible to use their powder charge. Fully adjustable tritium sights ensure when shooting hours arrive, you will be able to see the sights. Not only that, but we are using a tritium/fiber optic combo front sight to make sure the front glows day or night.
Bruin Bronze 10mm
Bruin Black 45acp
- Adjustable Night Sights, Fully adjustable for windage and elevation, these night sights have two tritium vials as well as rear serrations to knock down glare.
- Ball End Mill Cut, This cut accentuates the carry cut and slightly modifies the appearance.
- Front Serrations, Forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks.
- Frontstrap 25 LPI Checkering, Sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive.
- Long Solid Trigger, A long solid trigger was used to give a traditional look and incorporate a serrated face.
- Mainspring Housing Checkering, Our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip.
- Rounded Butt Profile, With a rounded butt profile, those with larger hands tend to find greater shooting comfort as well as less printing while carrying concealed.
- Square Hammer, This is our spin on an edgier, tactical, Commander hammer.
- Top Rib, A Clark-style rib on the top of the slide helps knock down glare.
- Tritium Fiber Optic Front Sight, Made to glow day or night, this front sight has a combo fiber optic/tritium insert to ensure that it’s always illuminated.