DakotaJack
SD
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1830
Member Since:
August 29, 2009
August 29, 2009
OfflineI am not a reloading expert, or even a novice, but here's my unqualified opinion. Once you've loaded and fired a brass case, and you plan to re-sell it, how does the buyer know if it's been loaded 1x, 5x, or if it is approaching the end of it's life? I assume a person can do some type of analysis, but can never be sure how many times it was reloaded and what the remaining life is. So, I am assuming used brass has a far lower value than new brass. I wouldn't know if a Gates case has any more value than Starline, but if it does I'd shelve it and shoot the starline. Â
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: superdan
Guest(s) 90
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4306
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3699
Supermagfan: 3296
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
hdhdqzhdeu utznullfqr
rlhyomnygq pkszymmkon
okqhutmyjd gggxtmwemi
ilrxphzxtw imtzfgejlr
xfguuqtsyf zktqwfffof
Keith Norvell
yjvlpwtyto rguyshgrwv
zsfnejsjrj skmdqtrndf
gpifpsxywg dnlhjpukxz
kfxrvjpwup tmksrziwvq
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17181
Posts: 152061
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13633
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In

