Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
11/1/76 Brochure, Insert, Retail Price List and Warranty Card
Avatar
sgt.porter
Jay County, IN
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 12
Member Since:
February 20, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
February 28, 2011 - 9:11 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I looked through the archives and forums and didn't find any scans of these. Most of them are similar to ones here dated 1978, but there are enough differences that someone might want them. I did not take apart the user manual since it is exactly the same word for word as one in the archives (DWA-1176-11). I can do higher res scans if someone wants them to make a .pdf.

 

Brochure:

 

Page 2

 

 

Page 3

 

 

Page 4

 

 

Insert for color brochure

 

 

Retail price list (front)

 

Image Enlarger

 

Retail price list (back)

 

Image Enlarger

 

Warranty Card (3"x5" front)

 

Image Enlarger

 

Warranty Card (back)

Image Enlarger

 

Hope somebody finds this useful.

Do something every day to improve your position.

Avatar
Steve
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 10311
Member Since:
March 2, 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
February 28, 2011 - 9:53 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

George Carlin

Avatar
Dave_Ks
Kansas

Range Officer
Members


Range Officers


Dans Club
Forum Posts: 4299
Member Since:
March 27, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
February 28, 2011 - 10:18 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks great reading and knowing the whats and whys! 

DSCN1339.jpg

Avatar
Charger Fan
Northern Utah

Supporter
Members


Moderators
Forum Posts: 11274
Member Since:
January 24, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
February 28, 2011 - 11:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks for posting those!dwf-sign There are some things I haven't seen before in that lineup...and boy, do I wish those prices were still being honored today.laugh

I like the brochure cover photo, that qualifies ascool-pics for sure.laugh

Avatar
Blacktop
OHIO
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 3004
Member Since:
February 11, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5
March 1, 2011 - 7:37 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Interesting....on scan four, the one labeled "Insert for color brochure" one of the

marketing descriptions for accuracy is "a flat muzzle"

 

-Blacktop

+DW.jpg

Avatar
XSNE1
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 2
Member Since:
March 29, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6
April 27, 2011 - 3:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I'd like to have a copy to keep with my DWA 15-2 Pac from ca. 1979. If you copy one for me in higher resolution as you mentioned I'd be very grateful. Thanks for any help.

Avatar
sgt.porter
Jay County, IN
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 12
Member Since:
February 20, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
7
May 12, 2011 - 10:03 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

XSNE1 said:

I'd like to have a copy to keep with my DWA 15-2 Pac from ca. 1979. If you copy one for me in higher resolution as you mentioned I'd be very grateful. Thanks for any help.

Sorry it took so long, I've been out of town for awhile.

Here's an album of the original scans before I shrunk them.

http://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae345/sgt-porter/Large%20Dan%20Wesson%20Files/

If I get time to re-do them and get sharper images with no creases, I'll post it here.

Do something every day to improve your position.

Avatar
Gary J
Georgia
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 894
Member Since:
May 3, 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Avatar
rwsem
SOWELA (Southwest Louisiana)

Supporter
Members


Moderators


Dans Club
Forum Posts: 5418
Member Since:
February 22, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
9
February 24, 2013 - 12:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Technically, the glass is always full; half liquid, half air....

Avatar
Charger Fan
Northern Utah

Supporter
Members


Moderators
Forum Posts: 11274
Member Since:
January 24, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
10
February 24, 2013 - 1:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
Avatar
rwsem
SOWELA (Southwest Louisiana)

Supporter
Members


Moderators


Dans Club
Forum Posts: 5418
Member Since:
February 22, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
11
February 24, 2013 - 4:18 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I was digging around my box-o-BAs and ran across it, a brochure, a warranty card and a Palmer era instruction manual....

Technically, the glass is always full; half liquid, half air....

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 165
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4304
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3699
Supermagfan: 3295
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
nmerpsjvyn ouxftndzkq
ruyzpivgde rinkjerdkq
yvppxdsgsg owxuolulgv
nrknvtphdu rfkhthmdft
wyjqprsdrq ftiqkmhvdq
leeisdell
qktrmgtwre hgrzwmequf
sqhqokjrgq hnrntyolni
Firesubie
wkrhkmytof dgesxpmqrj
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17179
Posts: 152047

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13608
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO