KurtB
Pleasant Plains, Illinois
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 1811
Member Since:
February 24, 2013
February 24, 2013
OfflineKurtB
Pleasant Plains, Illinois
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 1811
Member Since:
February 24, 2013
February 24, 2013
OfflineCharger Fan
Northern Utah
Supporter
Members

Moderators

Moderators
Forum Posts: 11274
Member Since:
January 24, 2009
January 24, 2009
OfflineI must admit, the first time I heard of the "DW-X", I thought it was an airsoft gun. A few months later I realized it was a serious handgun that combined a few 1911 tried-n-true attributes with a few other ideas from other camps. It really does look like it would be a fun gun, now I need to find mine!

KurtB
Pleasant Plains, Illinois
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 1811
Member Since:
February 24, 2013
February 24, 2013
Offlinemd8232
Hills of Arkansas
Member
Members

DWF Supporters

DWF Supporters
Forum Posts: 61
Member Since:
June 11, 2017
June 11, 2017
OfflineKurtB
Pleasant Plains, Illinois
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 1811
Member Since:
February 24, 2013
February 24, 2013
Offlinemd8232
Hills of Arkansas
Member
Members

DWF Supporters

DWF Supporters
Forum Posts: 61
Member Since:
June 11, 2017
June 11, 2017
Offline605Dart said
I have been changing over to SRO's from the RMR's. Works well on the DWX. Â
Still waiting on my DWX. Â Maybe by the end of next week.
I found a sun shade for the SRO. https://rangepanda.com/collections/dot-covers/products/trijicon-sro-g2-sun-shade
I think it would be helpful in early morning / late evening if facing into the Sun. Â Hope it doesn't cause ejection problems.Â
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 94
Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4308
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3702
Supermagfan: 3297
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
mimzfnfzrg kesyzdnswy
tefooxzxoo poiqlzsdiq
kgfgkvxzfz lntnfpfomm
kllsplzrfy olvmfhiyhd
eclayton
mypoolpnpg txmrmlszvw
gtwzseixnx geqgjmjzqm
irjnnovdyx xxxhytjilg
vytkgruqeh yeqwqneuuq
fpsgkskjyr miqkkdugld
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17182
Posts: 152077
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13664
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In


