Any modification that may be posted in any of the forums or anywhere else on DanWessonForum.com are for information and discussion purposes only. The modifications may or may not be recommended to best give you the results that you are looking for. They are modifications that private individuals have experimented with and used on their own firearm. DanWessonForum.com or the individual contributor of the modification can not make any claims as to the overall safety of their modification and do not accept any liability for any damage or injury caused by someone attempting its use on their gun. Whenever in doubt, consult a gunsmith of your choice before deciding on any modification. Participation in the forums is open to the public and those who do must abide by our Forum Rules.
By using this site you have released and discharged the providers, owners, creators of this site and all individuals that post in the forums all liability which might arise.
The following is a continually updated list of forum rules compiled by the administrators and moderators of DanWessonForum.com. By registering and participating at DanWessonForum.com, members must abide by the following rules and guidelines:
- Personal attacks and flames targeted toward other members, moderators, or anyone visiting the forum are NOT TOLERATED. Violations include, but are not limited to, posts containing racial, ethnic, or sexual slur, offensive language, insults towards one’s abilities, attacks on personal beliefs or opinions, etc.
- Posts containing information and/or links to illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate material are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Violations include, but are not limited to, posts displaying or linking to pornography, illegal activities, hate sites, illegal products ,religious, ethnic, and other stereotyping etc.
- Posts containing fraudulent information or attempting to defraud members or visitors of the forum will NOT BE TOLERATED. Violations include, but are not limited to, fraudulent or misleading claims regarding items for sale, buy, or trade, posts providing fraudulent or misleading information or claims concerning a fellow member, business, organization, or other party.
- Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are FORBIDDEN without prior approval from a DanWessonForum.com staff member. Violations include, but are not limited to, repeated postings advertising a product or service, new product or service announcements outside the scope of normal thread discussion, etc. We do allow small tag-lines in your signature to contain company information and a link to your website or information. If you would like to offer a contest or promotion to DanWessonForum.com board members, please contact a staff member to get approval.
- Attempts to access areas of the forum off-limits to members is PROHIBITED. Violations include, but are not limited to, attempts to gain unauthorized entry or privileges to the Staff Only sections of the forum, attempts to change or reconfigure the forum software without authorization, attempts to disrupt the normal operation of the forum software. Violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Members must abide by the preceding rules to continue use of the forums at DanWessonForum.com. Members in violation of the rules will be subject to account termination or suspension and/or post or thread removal or deletion, as determined by DanWessonForum.com administrators and moderators.