Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Lil Dan 738P
Avatar
caryg
Hutto texas
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 18
Member Since:
August 28, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
September 1, 2010 - 6:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Finnally got my little Dan. Just can,t figure out how to post pictures of it. I have never seen a site thats this hard to post pictures, maybe I am doing something wrong. Broken Computer

Avatar
zoommb
People's Republic of Illinois

Range Officer
Members


Range Officers


Dans Club
Forum Posts: 3159
Member Since:
February 28, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
September 1, 2010 - 7:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It is hard.  See instructions listed in the right column; the link is under FAQ.  Once you f-igure it out, it's usable. BTW, welcome.  Looking forward to those pics.

Smile

-Mike

D2X_0011_x_sm.jpg

Avatar
Steve
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 10311
Member Since:
March 2, 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
September 1, 2010 - 8:35 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I guess I'm used to DWF, every time I try to post on ar15.com I have to try 3 times to get it right. Two methods-

1) Upload you pictures to Photobucket, the  copy the img. link for your pictures

2) From the Insert/edit image icon at the top of your post, browse your computer to upload images to the DWF Server, then select the ones you want to display.

Like I said, I spend a little time here, so it's natural for me. Photobucket is the best option for me, it includes lots of editing options and it's free.

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

George Carlin

Avatar
caryg
Hutto texas
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 18
Member Since:
August 28, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
September 3, 2010 - 3:17 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory
Avatar
zoommb
People's Republic of Illinois

Range Officer
Members


Range Officers


Dans Club
Forum Posts: 3159
Member Since:
February 28, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5
September 3, 2010 - 5:08 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

D2X_0011_x_sm.jpg

Avatar
Charger Fan
Northern Utah

Supporter
Members


Moderators
Forum Posts: 11275
Member Since:
January 24, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6
September 6, 2010 - 11:49 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Caryg, posting pics here is quite a bit different than most sites, I agree with you there. Once you get the hang of it though, it works pretty well.Smile

Zoommb, thanks for posting Caryg's pics, that's a great looking Lil' Dan!!Cool

Avatar
caryg
Hutto texas
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 18
Member Since:
August 28, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
7
September 6, 2010 - 5:16 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Yes Sir thank you, Hope to figure this out someday. Thought I would get rid of gun but think I will keep it, sure shoots good.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 96
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4312
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3707
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
uymeyuwklx qsdqggstnf
qvqnuftgpi virgqindor
holychron
hvkndvkyzn rwmeejiiqh
owhjoiprgj ypqehfjuhx
rrtuiffqvs kwoxsuqdet
jhpryvovye yofjdzkjej
qwlhikeqjh hymmimlfkt
sgyruehlsk yxnpyqkqyr
rhoefqlqyq rvygitnmhj
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152138

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13765
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO