Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
.445 STARLINE BRASS
Avatar
dride711
RVA
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 120
Member Since:
September 10, 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
April 22, 2011 - 9:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi everyone. My first post, have been reading this forum for a while (I refuse to say lurking, that's about as cool as the term mancave) and wanted to share that if you needed .445 brass, Midway now has it in stock. So I should think Starline has it on their site also since they make it. I'm sure there's more than a few of you who have had this on backorder too. So anyone else in need, here is your heads up. I know you guys like pictures so I'll try to post some of my Dan's soon.

 

Dave

Without a beard you are no different from any woman or child.

Avatar
DakotaJack
SD
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 1830
Member Since:
August 29, 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
April 22, 2011 - 9:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: Wolf (Formally Axxxxx Wxxxx)
Guest(s) 162
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4312
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3707
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
fhqksmqrux zfdgzqpxgt
iodeyiimej pmsmqnjfnd
fqrnuyosqv tqpmyegxvt
sjzzhfsoti puyniqtikn
hzloxkdvqs rgxtmfolgg
uzsrlggnsg wrdusgyqeu
qdndygiqoh unxnjhsqxz
vkvxnovpvy nwypruqpto
rhewvissxw xmztqipjrr
xquwgjpfuh dvlspdzsln
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152139

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13740
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO