10magnums
North eastern WI
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 194
Member Since:
March 19, 2016
March 19, 2016
OfflineI like your taste in guns lol.
When ever I purchase a gun if I have other manufacturers like models I always take them out and shoot them against each other. I shot my model 22 against a Smith model 17, GP100, and a Colt Diamondback. It out shot them all. Not by much but it always wins.
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 459
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4310
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3705
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
xmvlthsktu qiqjgpwgyw
jkdjnplnjf xnlyvhmrmq
tyudwtqwos hiuzirxris
zjslvjgwii iumplhovhs
tzrjkhjyxl ekkftkwqxq
MonsonMonster
david_1
rtxlgzpkye jfqfxkusmn
Blacknmild207
yrregprgsi pzinglolyv
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152107
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13686
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In


