October 18, 2017
OfflineVery nicely written article, and that very first DW is a real gem. There is an obvious omission though in this part: “I have been blessed with the task of preserving family history,” Eric says. “Having the ability to have examples of each Wesson’s work, from Edwin, Frank, Daniel Baird I, Joseph, Victor, Daniel Baird II, and my father Seth, is a true appreciation and respect of the Wesson name.” Where is Douglas Bertram Wesson (Victor’s son) who worked closely with Phil Sharpe and Elmer Keith to bring us the Registered Magnum in 1935? I’m sure Daniel Baird Wesson ll fully appreciated the legacy of his Uncle Doug.
Supporter

Moderators
January 24, 2009
OfflineScout, thanks for finding & posting this article! I am only about a third of the way through it...I need to pause to complete a commitment, but I'll finish later. A while back, someone posted a Youtube video of an interview Eric had done, which was very informative too.
1 Guest(s)
Register
Log In


