SergeantYork
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 2
Member Since:
December 23, 2021
December 23, 2021
OfflineI have a Vigil Commander, 45 ACP, blue, purchased new in June 2019. Â I also have a full-size Pointman 9, stainless, purchased new in Jan 2021.
I shot both last week and had both on my cleaning table. Â I kept the parts separate; however, I accidentally mixed up the barrel bushings. Â I thought the parts for each gun would be easy to indentify, but the barrel bushings are similar, and each fits both slides and barrels. Â Please see photos.
The most obvious difference is the length. Â The short bushing has a thicker front panel. Â Also, the front panel of the short bushing has a more pronouced edge bevel and shorter "legs." Â Can someone please tell me which bushing goes with which pistol?
Thanks (I learned a lesson).
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: Schoolboy, Stmstan 445
Guest(s) 109
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4307
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3700
Supermagfan: 3297
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
hjgkxvrfns ipruxxldsx
kydrfjdejm ylwfqjjrri
oquwhufvpy ehlzhnyjir
gerpdrtrxm splimtzzyl
fpynkdndjt vqwntqxkko
inukdxqvtw shinfhgstn
ijmggxhhqz wugttdxuly
hdhdqzhdeu utznullfqr
rlhyomnygq pkszymmkon
okqhutmyjd gggxtmwemi
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17181
Posts: 152066
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13640
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In

