Avatar
Please consider registering
Guest
Search
Forum Scope


Match



Forum Options



Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Shoulder Holster for CBOBs
Avatar
Naiche
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 3
Member Since:
November 18, 2013
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
1
January 10, 2015 - 3:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Can anyone recommend a leather shoulder holster for my CBOB. It is the nicest shooting pistol that I own, with the possible exception of my Colt SAA, and I would like to find a comfortable shoulder holster for it.

Avatar
Steve
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 10311
Member Since:
March 2, 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2
January 10, 2015 - 3:55 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Any 1911 Commander sized holster should work.

It is a Commander Bobtail

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

George Carlin

Avatar
Naiche
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 3
Member Since:
November 18, 2013
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3
February 4, 2015 - 12:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I have been looking at the Alessi, Bodyguard model. From all descriptions it appears to be a well made and comfortable product.

Avatar
Steve
Member

Dans Club
Forum Posts: 10311
Member Since:
March 2, 2008
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4
February 4, 2015 - 1:42 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Is there a special reason you want a shoulder holster? I know they look pretty cool, but the usage seems a little limited. You pretty much always need a jacket/sport coat to make this work.

A good strong side IWB or tuckable gives a lot more utility.

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman "Were is the Self Help Section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

George Carlin

Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online: rwsem
Guest(s) 84
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4311
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3705
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
vhemyzdwnm xngqyvzurr
yqptmdfjtn mvjhklimpz
eulxznedno fgqzzftgvl
ysyiqhrmoi wiofrljuzu
xokuoloydt wmqruysjfl
egidomrwmy ggivrzhiqi
rmurevvmrs fkutyyxgif
hswnewpwiy oqjfdkfuif
sqjdewzzfe pyvgwqtvki
mwuzelhsow rvjorrgwvk
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152134

 

Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13726
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO