Darko Dog
Member
Members
Forum Posts: 2
Member Since:
April 4, 2022
April 4, 2022
OfflineHello, I recently purchased a Dan Wesson Titan and  I was interested in purchasing a few more magazines. The two magazines it came with appear to be the same as the EAA Witness 10mm 14 round mags with the âK10â marking toward the base that I see advertised online. I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me whether or not those magazines I see would be compatible. Thanks in advance.
605Dart
SW PA
Member

DWF Supporters
Forum Posts: 1225
Member Since:
July 12, 2020
July 12, 2020
OfflineSome useful info.
https://www.danwessonforum.com/forum/1911-pistols/elite-titan/
Forum Timezone: America/New_York
Most Users Ever Online: 1222
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 61
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Steve: 10311
SHOOTIST357: 4786
Ole Dog: 4311
Dave_Ks: 4299
Stinger: 3705
Supermagfan: 3298
zoommb: 3159
IHMSA80x80: 3014
Blacktop: 3004
brucertx: 2307
Newest Members:
rmurevvmrs fkutyyxgif
hswnewpwiy oqjfdkfuif
sqjdewzzfe pyvgwqtvki
mwuzelhsow rvjorrgwvk
jzoiyrpqlw mwhtrjvikj
guekwxnfle ijekwkynoq
pwnprnkjte hihmzsndmq
dwyiktmlgn mlpqtlwifq
fxzvvewsqj zzhzdxrdml
rnszgtjihl hsrlxfgfnk
Forum Stats:
Groups: 11
Forums: 42
Topics: 17184
Posts: 152134
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 87
Members: 13720
Moderators: 4
Admins: 1
Administrators: Jody
Moderators: lbruce, Charger Fan, rwsem, SCORPIO
© Simple:Press —
Register
Log In
